If you are making more than $1,000/year with your business or side hustle, then you need to form an LLC or corporation in Florida. While there are several types of business entities, the most common entities are limited liability companies and corporations. By forming a business entity, you are covering your business and protecting your assets. When you conduct business as a sole proprietor or general partnership, you are asking for your bank accounts to be seized, getting rid of the Mercedes, and possible foreclosure on your properties, if you can’t pay your business debts. This not only affects your business but can also affect your marriage and your children’s future.
Forming an LLC or corporation in Florida not only protects your business, but it protects you. Schedule a consultation on how to form an LLC or corporation.
*This service is only available for Florida residents or businesses that want to form an LLC or corporation in Florida.*
Business Formation Process
- First, Wilson Murphy Law will gather information from you and we will discuss your business during your consultation.
- I will prepare your documents, and review them with you. The documents that I prepare for you depend on the type of entity you are forming.
- I will file your documents with The Florida Department of State.
- Once the state approves your documents and the documents I prepare are ready, I will send the documents to you in one electronic document (PDF). You have the option of getting the documents sent to you in an e-folder with all of the documents separated.
- Preparing and file Articles of Organization (LLC) or Articles of Incorporation (Corporation) to the Department of State
- EIN (the Social Security Number for your business)
For an additional $750.00,
- Single member operating agreement or bylaws
- Basic trademark business name search
- Business name search for trademarking