Grab this Brand Photography Contract template to protect yourself from clients who don’t pay, client’s who bail with no heads up, or images that get lost or damaged.
But most importantly, this contract protects your intellectual property, which I know is something near and dear to your heart. There is also a section discussing how client’s can use your photos on social media and their website.
This template is easy to understand and the majority of it is in plain english. YAY! This means that you don’t have to worry about signing something that is legally binding that you don’t understand. Not only that, but you have money in your pocket to spend on more photography goodies because you didn’t have to hire an attorney to draft a contract for you. I mean, an attorney can charge you up to $500+ to draft a contract!
- Instant access to the template, so you can use it TODAY
- Video instructions going through the template with an attorney
- Access to an attorney at NO CHARGE if you have simple questions
- Customizable fee schedule and the consequences if Client does not pay fees
- Stipulation if Client is late to the session
- Client responsibilities that you can customize
- Optional rescheduling policy
- Model release so that you can use photos from your session without client suing you
- Copyright clause
- How the client can use the photos for their personal needs
- Limited liability if you have to cancel or if the images get destroyed
- If you have to go to court, who pays attorney’s fees
Note: This Brand Photography Contract template addresses common issues for photographers when they are engaging in Brand Photography session. Once you have completed your template, it is a good idea to have another attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. USA citizens should use this template.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes. This template nor does the information in this template form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: Due to the nature of digital products, there are no refunds.