Grab this Business Coach contract template covers your butt from clients who may have been a good fit only to discover they are a monster to work with, and doesn’t want to take responsibility. This contract template gives you an out when you reach that breaking point.
The Business Coach contract template to protects you from clients who try to bail early because they don’t want to put in the work or stop paying for your coaching services without telling you. Or do you have clients that constantly show up late, and don’t respect your time? I’ve included a clause for that too, making your clients bear the consequences of showing up later than what you two scheduled.
This template is easy to understand and the majority of it is in plain english which means you’ll understand what you are signing. This is your business, and you should be fully informed on everything that comes in and goes out, am I right?
- Instant access to the template, so you can use it TODAY
- Video instructions going through the template with an attorney
- Access to an attorney at NO CHARGE if you have simple questions
- Customizable service clause, including number of sessions, the dates you and your client will be working together, and whether the sessions will be held over videoconference, phone, or in person
- Customizable fee schedule and the consequences if Client does not pay fees
- Stipulation if Client is late to a session
- Client responsibilities that you can customize
- Disclaimers about your role as a business coach
- No guarantees policy
- Rescheduling policy if you or the client needs to reschedule a session
- Optional refund policy
- If you have to go to court, who pays attorney’s fees
- Optional mediation-arbitration clause, if you decide court isn’t the first step if a party breaches the contract
…and so much more!
Note: This Business Coach contract template addresses issues for that coaches have to encounter with clients when they offer coaching sessions. Once you have completed your template, it is a good idea to have another attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. USA citizens should use this template.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes. This template nor does the information in this template form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 5-day money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied for any reason. After 5 days, there are no refunds.