This event planner contract template is easy to understand and the majority of it is in plain english which means you’ll understand what you are signing. This is your business, and you should be fully informed on everything that comes in and goes out, am I right?
- Instant access to the template, so you can use it TODAY
- A customizable clause detailing your responsibilities
- What to do if client decides to change details of the event
- How expenses are handled
- Fee schedule
- Cancellation policy if the client refuses to pay their invoices
- Liability disclaimer if your clients decide to destroy the venue
- What happens if you can no longer plan the event
- How to use client’s event for marketing materials
- The relationship you have to your client
- What happens if you have to go from outside to inside a venue
- Optional mediation-arbitration clause, if you decide court isn’t the first step if a party breaches the contract
…and so much more!
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is a good idea to have another attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. USA citizens should use this template.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes. This template nor does the information in this template form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 5-day money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied for any reason. After 5 days, there are no refunds.