Has a company reached out to you to advertise for their business but now you need the right contract to cover your butt? Well, you have come to the right place. This influencer contract template is for the influencer that wants to protect their creativity and themselves. The law is hard, and this is something that you can take off your plate so you can make some money off of your awesome presence. This template is easy to understand and easy to fill out. This template includes the following:
- Instant access to the template, so you can use it TODAY
- Video instructions going through the template with an attorney
- Access to an attorney at NO CHARGE if you have simple questions
- A clause for late fees if advertiser does not pay you on time
- A clause that you can negotiate for the exclusive right to use your content
- How and when advertiser will pay you
- Confidentiality clause for your trade secrets
- Termination clause
- Mediation-arbitration clause if going to court is not your first option
- A template drafted by a US attorney that’s a fraction of the cost of hiring an attorney
… and so much more.
If you are a marketing or advertising agency that wants to work with influencers, check out this influencer contract template that safeguards marketers/advertisers.
Note: This templates addresses common issues when engaging in influencer marketing. Once you have completed your template, it is a good idea to have another attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. This template is made for USA citizens.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes. This template nor does the information in this template form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 5-day money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied for any reason. After 5 days, there are no refunds.