When it comes to privacy policies, it’s better to be safe than sorry. With the passing of GDPR laws, even the smallest businesses become susceptible to huge fines that could bankrupt their business. And if your business is registered as a sole proprietorship, it could bankrupt you.
What does this template include?
- What data you collect
- How you collect information from website visitors
- How you use your website visitor’s information
- How website visitor’s information is shared
- Who your website visitor’s information is shared with
- GDPR (European Union) privacy rights
- And more…
Who is this for?
- Anyone who has an email list
- Anyone who has a website that collects cookies
- Anyone who has clients/customers in California or the European Union
- Anyone that sells products or services
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is a good idea to have another attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. USA citizens should use this template.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes. This template nor does the information in this template form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 5-day money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied for any reason. After 5 days, there are no refunds.