This speaker contract template is easy to understand and the majority of it is in plain english which means you’ll understand what you are signing. This is your business, and you should be fully informed on everything that comes in and goes out, am I right?
- Instant access to the template, so you can use it TODAY
- Cancellation policy for you and the client
- Guidelines for selling your products and services
- How expenses and accommodations are handled
- Who keeps the copyright to your recorded speech and presentation materials
- Who’s responsible for the setup
- Postponement clause
- Optional mediation-arbitration clause, if you decide court isn’t the first step if a party breaches the contract
…and so much more!
Note: Once you have completed your template, it is a good idea to have another attorney review your contract because every state has different contract laws. USA citizens should use this template.
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes. This template nor does the information in this template form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 5-day money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied for any reason. After 5 days, there are no refunds.