The terms and conditions template was created with you in mind. Created by an attorney who has worked with hundreds of creative entrepreneurs, this template covers all your bases and protects your interests.
The disclaimer template was drafted by a small business attorney who has worked with creative businesses just like yours. It will cover all of your bases and ensure that you and your business are protected.
What are you waiting for? Grab your bundle today.
What does this include?
- How visitors can use any content you post
- How visitors can use any other intellectual property aka trademarks on your website
- Refund policy
- What data you collect
- How you collect information from website visitors
- How you use your website visitor’s information
- How website visitor’s information is shared
- Earnings disclaimer
- Affiliate disclaimer
- Professional-client relationship disclaimer
- Testimonial disclaimer
- And much, much more!
Who is this for?
- Anyone who has a website or blog
- Anyone who owns a business that sells products or services
Disclaimer: This template is not legal advice and is for educational purposes. This template nor does the information in this template form an attorney-client relationship.
Refund policy: There is a 5-day money back guarantee, if you are unsatisfied for any reason. After 5 days, there are no refunds.